Fibro symptoms?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi everyone. I posted on here the other day with all of my symptoms. aching all over my body, drained, loads of different symptoms that flare up every couple of months to see if anyone thought it was fibromyalgia. Ive been going to doctors back and forward and seen a neurologist that done loads of physical tests on me, spend a lot of time checking me over. Ive had all my bloods done and their all brand new. I got told off a doctor today she definitely thinks its fibromyalgia but as much as i wanted this diagnosis to start trying to move on my anxiety is getting the better of me. Should i be pushing for more test?? To rule absolutely everything out? Or should i just take this diagnosis and move on? I feel at a loss once again!! what would yous do? Thanks to whoever reads this!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.