Fibroids

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi can anyone please help,

Has anybody ever suffered from lightheadedness as a result of their fibroid and after removal it's gone away. Maybe caused by it pressing on spinal nerves that it shouldn't?

I'm not anemic and have had many other tests but the one constand thing through all this is that my fibroid is still here!

I'm lightheaded to the point I feel like I'm going to faint, it's worse at night almost like it's positional, I also have a numb and burning left upper thigh.

I have removal scheduled for may so I'm hoping somebody has a success story for me!

Thanks gals

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes , felt dizzy and sick in the mornings until I started Esmya. x
  • Posted

I am told that my fibroid is 9 centimeters. I am anemic. I often feel weird, alot of the times feelin lightheaded and I feel extra tired as well. Is this normal? I have an appointment Thursday, the doctor will discuss the pictures with me. He recommended I get a hysterectomy but I do not want to do that.
    • Posted

Nicole, if you don't want hysterectomy don't accept, is your body your choice. I was also told by an Nhs consultant to have hysterectomy and I said no. If the doctor says same thing, find another one. Your 9cm fibroid could be removed either keyhole or open myomectomy. It's so frustrating that the majority of doctors push us to have a hysterectomy that can affect the body just because is easier for time, less time and less skills. 

• Posted

Thank You so much. I had gave him this weird look and i did let him know that I was not going to just jump to make a decision on the spot. I will definitely let you know what he tell me this Thursday. He's going to go over the pictures with me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.