Fibroptic breast cysts

Posted , 1 user is following.

I've had severe breast pain for over a year... I've been to breast clinic 3 times in that time and been told each time its just fibroptic cysts. They can't be treated as I have multiple little ones so they can't do anything... they give me the same advice each time * loose weight ** take evening primrose ** take co codamol and monitor. I also suffer from multiple mental health conditions which cause me extreme anxiety from past trauma. I am trying to loose weight but that takes time. I'm on evening primrose and I take co codamol as nd when needed but its strong so I can't take during the day due to needing to drive. I have had a hysterectomy (still have overies) due to sever endometriosis. I am not allowed any hormoan replacement therapy due to history of dvt. I am 4 years post hysterectomy and I'm 32years old. Any advice is welcome. I'm just constantly worried all the time that it's gonna turn out to be breast cancer. I've only Had 2 scans and although I can see the cysts, how am I suppose to know the difference when my breast is constantly lumpy and painful. I will also state it is only the right breast that causes me so much pain and swelling 3 weeks out of the month. sorry for the long post 🙈

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.