Finally found relief for my Folliculitis Decalvans

Posted , 1 user is following.

A couple of months ago my mother-in-law recommended MSM for pain. I read about it online, and it sounded like it might be worth trying as a number of benefits were listed.

I began taking a scoop of the granulated form in my coffee twice daily. After about 60-days, I noticed a considerable improvement in a condition I've had for more than 20-years: Folliculitis Decalvans.

Sometimes my scalp was so irritated from this condition that I couldn't even touch certain areas. I have scarred and hairless sections of scalp along the back of my scalp from years of irritation.

Now that I've been using MSM for about 90-days, the condition is completely cleared up. To me, this has been an amazing breakthrough, and I offer this information in the hope that it might help others suffering from this chronic condition.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.