finely got my sons diganios

Posted , 1 user is following.

so for a long time i surspected my son had autsim he had his assesment 2 weeks ago, got told it would be couple of months before id even no if he has it or not, so when i went to my sons ADHD appoiment to be told that isnt what were here for but its to inform me he has autsim ,so it has really stumped me i felt so overwelmed and wanted to cry i think it was because i wasnt expecting to be told that so quickly. im greatful for all the suspport he is now going to be getting but i was very concerend with the medication they put my son on as they want to sort out his sleeping before he gets put on any ADHD medication but last night was the frist night in nearly 7 years that he fell asleep by 6.45 pm as he is normally wide awake unit 4am and back up at 6/7am, now ive got the issue my body is soo messed up even through he was asleep i couldnt get to sleep at all , the doctors wont give me anything to help me sleep due to all the medications im on so is there anything anyone can surgest i can try?? also is there anything i can do to help clam down one of his tics??? as he keeps shaking his head every couple of minutes quite aggressively , this is the 3rd tic he has developed thanks to these lockdowns , the other two tics arnt to bad and you only ever hear the sucking sounds or garggling/screaming when something has his full attention .

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.