Fleshy lump at vagina entrance HELP!

Posted , 8 users are following.

randomly ive got this flesh coloured ball at the entrance of my vagina and i only noticed it a week after having sex with my boyfriend

Its not painful, doesnt hurt to squeeze, can be pushed back inside but doesnt stay there.

Frankly I want it to disappear. It can go a really pale pink and look quite big blocking the entrance of my vagina but i can still have sex fine.

I've looked at similar forums but nothing seems as big as mine so please help someone!!

imageimage

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

hi M

could it possibly be a prolapse of some sort?

are you having problems doing a pee?

• Posted

hi!

i did look up that but that looked more of the whole area coming out rather than what i have?

I have zero problems doing a pee or anything

• Posted

the only thing is it can be pushed up back inside me if that makes sense??

• Posted

Looks like it could be a cyst hard to tell from the pictures. You shouldn't have any problem using the bathroom given the location it is not blocking your urethra. I would get it checked out and make sure it's nothing to worry about.

• Posted

Okay thank you! I edged away from cysts as it doesnt hurt and isnt hard but checked out is probably the best idea!

• Posted

It is best to get it checked out it is probably nothing to worry about but better to be safe.

• Posted

hi did you get this checked out? i have something similar

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.