Flu jab concerns

Posted , 3 users are following.

When the dead virus enters your system, the body must react to it as an unwelcome "invader".

All we hear is that it cannot give you the flu. It is, however, designed to create antibodies and I still have concerns that this defense mechanism can and does create many severe and unpleasant flu like symptoms in many people.

These concerns seem to be dismissed lightly, so OK it does not give you the flu exactly but does your body know that.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

its not the actual full version of the virus. they take whatever they predict from previous year. say strain a and b and few others. then they weaken it and combine with other ingredients. therefore is you are exposed to one of those strains after the shot ur body will react like it has been there already. 85 percent of people have no reaction to the shot because it is weakened. the people that do have a reaction get mild flu like symptoms meaning mild fever for a day or so, aches. nothing longer then a day or so. if you research you will understand it more. flu is starting early this year so i advise get the shot. hope that helps

• Posted

Points taken but I have spent, as have others I know, quite a few days of painful joints and muscles, disabling headaches and fever.

I have worked as a Radiographer for 48 years and have listened to many a patient's experience after the jab. There would be 0% adverse symptoms if the body saw it as "always having been there" and 0% antibodies created for the same reason.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.