Folliculitis on butt and legs HELP ME PLS

Posted , 5 users are following.

almost 2 years ago I remember i had like 2 little pimples on my booty, I tried so hard to squeeze them but failed. Then I remember that all of a sudden all my booty was full of red pimples( also my thighs) Now I don't have massive of pimples but still there are like some scars(?) I guess. I'm 20, and I went to the dermatologist 2 month ago, she said i have an acute follicolyte and prescribed me zinc and Kenflor supplement. I can't figure out if these meds are really working or not. It's been 2 years, I'm very embarassed when I go to the beach/pool or when I'm in intimacy... I just don't feel comfortable and I'm scared that never will be. help me pls

imageimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

you have nothing to be embarrassed about. own it 😁 can i ask, do your spots ever really hurt or have a white film to them but no discharge?

• Posted

use teatree oil!!! i have this all over my bum. sometimes its really bad.

dont wear undies too bed, dont shave it, dont exfol woth anything rough- just a soft face washer will do!!!

good luck!!

• Posted

Hi try taking oregano oil capsules. Depending how bad your folliculitis is, you can safely take up to 500mg a day but I would nit suggest that you take more 150mg a day. The oregano oil to be taken orally and it comes in capsules.

You should start to see and improvement on your condition within a week. Whithin 3 months it will clear it up. You may have to take the oil for much longer depending on your condition. However, once it clears up you don't need to take every day but every two to three days. I was covered all over my head face and body by folliculitis and I tried everything including tea tree oil, only oregano oil worked. It was a happy coincidence that I found out that it would work when I started taking oregano oil for another condition I had. It has completely cleared of and now I only take the oil every two to three days. I have continue to take for the forcible future as a prevention because my condition was really bad.

• Posted

Ive had this for years and got laser hair removal.... no more hair follicle no more folliculitis..... I went to a place that offered a free trial then found four more that heavily discounted the first treatment. i did my entire pelvic area

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.