Folliculitus

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi I'm Megan.

for the last year or so I have been struggling really badly with folliculitus on my chest and sometimes my neck. I have been to the doctors countless times and been told there is nothing they can really do for it other than antibiotics and just a waiting game for it to eventually go away.

it can clear up for maybe a day if I'm lucky but soon as I know it, its back with a vengeance and it just doesn't seem to be going away. it feels really uncomfortable and the lumps seem to burn.

I am desperate for some help on what to do 😭

its really taking its toll on me and having a big impact on my mental health and life in general, and to make it 100x worse I suffer with a condition called body dismorphia so having this on my body is making me feel very stressed

i just dont know what else to do or how I can improve it

please if anybody has any remedies they have used that may help my situation i will be forever grateful.

thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.