Foot Pain Heeled

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone, I am returning to the discussion on plantar fasciitis, this time however to offer some advice.  I at one time searched and read all I could on the internet on curing plantar fasciitis.  I had the agonizing pain for over a year.  I did cortisone shots, pain only came back in a few weeks.  I also used the Strassburg sock, did calf stretches and rolling pin, ball or cold water bottle massage on bottom of foot, and cried a lot.  The one thing I can attribute to the healing aside from prayer are the insoles from the Good Feet Store. The insoles were recommended to me by a friend.  I wore the insoles consistently and after a few months, the pain subsided.  I can say now it is gone.  The insoles have a lifetime guarantee. I wear from time to time with shoes that have no support. The price is $800+ and well worth it, for me.  I recommend their product to anyone suffering from plantar fasciitis/foot pain.  Good luck, I know the pain you are going through.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

So, using insoles really worked.  I have been wearing shoes strictly for PF. They have helped somewhat.  Also, using compression sleeves/socks and working on losing weight.  Because being overweight is not good when you have PF.  Hanging in there with it and sure how the pain will disappear completely one of these days soon. It is defintely no fun being in any kind of pain... for sure  But, I am curious where did you get/buy these inserts?  Let me know when you can.  Thanks
  • Posted

What was your pain like and where? It seems everyone's is different. I am literally housebound bc of my left heel. The pain is unbearable and I've tried it all too. I have often felt a thicker gel would work if it was soft but retained its thickness but I can't find ànything like that yet.

Ladyjack51

• Posted

My pain is usually all over the bottom of my foot, sometimes on the heel. You should really check out those shoes for PF.  Look at Kuru Footwear.  I recently ordered some new ones and should be getting some very soon. 

Take care and just keep resting.. putting your feet up too helps a great deal.  

• Posted

The pain was at the bottom of my foot from the heel to the ball of my feet and on the sides of my feet.  It was unbearable pain and nothing helped until I bought the inserts.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.