For almost a year I have had dreams every night and visual problems during the day

Posted , 1 user is following.

Since February I have had these damned symptoms, that is, towards the morning I remember my dreams (probably I wake up in REM phase), the last time I dreamed I think it was as a child, now instead I dream almost every night with different themes but they are mostly unpleasant, not nightmares but unpleasant. during the day I feel the sensation of having tired eyesight as if I had some visual problem. Let me start by saying that all this was born after a particularly stressful period but it seems strange to me that after several months I am still in this condition. I would like to point out that I am 30 years old and have never before encountered problems like this. I have noticed that while I read I often get the words wrong, I don't understand why, I have had a CT scan, MRI, sleep study which did not detect apnoea. perfect blood tests. Am I suddenly becoming stupid?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.