Found lumps in left breast with sharp pain and other symptoms, seeking advice

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone,

I am a 24-year-old female and I am writing to express my concern about recent symptoms that I have experienced. Specifically, I have discovered two lumps in my left breast, which are accompanied by sharp shooting stabbing pain that comes and goes but lasts for around 5 minutes. Additionally, the pain causes discomfort while breathing, and I have also been experiencing soreness in my arm and shoulder on the same side. Moreover, my left breast is swollen and the pain radiates to my armpit and back.

I am planning to see a doctor tomorrow morning, but I wanted to seek advice and insights from this community. If anyone has experienced similar symptoms or knows what may be causing these symptoms, I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

It is worth noting that I have a family history of cancer, as all four of my grandparents on both sides have had a history of the disease. Therefore, I am particularly worried about the possibility of this being a serious issue.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Obviously you are right to go and get it checked out with your doctor, HOWEVER, it's many years ago since I had the same symptoms that you described, usually occurring monthly when my breasts were so painful I couldn't put my arms by my side at times. I had several lumps and saw a consultant who said I had "lumpy breasts" but he said he thought one was a cyst so he stuck a needle in it and lots of stuff came out which he said proved it was a cyst. The advice he gave me was to take some Evening Primrose Oil capsules with the ingredient GLA (gamma linolenic acid) and to take 240mg of GLA so I bought some EPO capsules that contained 80mg of GLA in each capsule and once a day took three together making 240mg. He said to take them for four months to "flood" my body with the GLA and it needed to be 240mg of GLA as not enough wouldn't do anything and too much was a waste. I have to say that after taking the capsules for the four months it was miraculous - my breasts became soft and lump free and most of all no pain! I hope you have reassurance from your doctor about the discomfort you have been feeling. Good luck.

• Posted

Totally agree with Spindles. Take Evening Primrose oil for lumpy painful breasts. Excellent results.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.