freaking out

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have this pain in my right arm it's on my bicep I run my fingers along it and it feels bumpy what on earth is it, it only hurts when I touch it never felt it before when I move the skin I can see white lump kind of things on it dunno if my anxiety is playing up and picking things to wind me up any advice would be ace thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, anxiety can mimick symptoms and before you know it your thought process runs away with you sending you into panic. Have you been to gp to get it checked out, maybe worth a visit. I've suffered from anxiety and panic also ptsd for 11 years so understand how you feel. Whatever you do don't Google your symptoms that's rule number 1 . Hippie you feel better soon
  • Posted

Hi paul, do you go to a gym? Have you been lifting something heavy at work? The bump on your bicep muscle could be the muscle popping out of its sheath. All muscles are encased in a fibrous sheath with out it the uscles would not be able to do their job of stabalising the bodies frame the muscles work in tandem with the skeletal system. Ice could do the trick. Put a bag of peas in a towel and place it on top of where the muscle hurts. Take some pain relief and if it is not right in 3 days time go and see your GP. Best regards Peter.
    • Posted

Yeah I did go to the gym had to stop in April due to I closing down might be that been lifting then leaving it so long

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.