Frequency Abalation

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am wondering if Frequency Ablation works for arthritis and pinched nerves in the neck I have tried everything else without success.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Christine, I thought frequency abalation was only for killing off cancerous growths I've not heard anything relating to arthritis benefits. Don't let them fob you off with gimmicks push for a second opinion I'm on so many tablets I have chronic chest and stomach pains , I've decided to cut back I'm going to go full throttle with the neurosurgeon to hopefully eventually get off them all. Pals are there for our benefit speak to them they have to investigate and offer a resolution, please look into other people's experiences with any obscure treatments I don't want you wasting your time and being in so much pain again.

• Posted

Hi Richard I spoke to a nurse who told me that frequency ablation is used for nerve pain I have looked it up on google and apparently it destroys the painful nerve. Like you I am fed up with taking tablets I am on gabapentin and duloxetine I am so fed up with being messed about I sometimes feel that they don't know what to do except give me pills. Regard Christine

• Posted

Have you tried the epidural steroid injections.  I’m scheduled for them in 2 weeks.  And I feel the same.  I have a bag full of meds with no relief and more side effects.  I have come off a lot of it.  I told my Dr.  i could not function like that 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.