Frozen Shoulder 2022

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello.

I started with frozen shoulder/left at the beginning of February 2022 . I am not diabetic, nor did I experience and trauma in the shoulder. I did have a covid booster in that shoulder shortly before it started. I wondered if that trigger some kind of immune response that caused the FS. I was doing really well without any PT, I'm at the 8 month mark, and then out of the blue, it has returned and I'm back where I was when it all started. I am very frustrated and saddened by this as I'm a massage therapist and have been unable to work.

I came her to see if I could find some answers but it seems there really are none. just common experience.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

hi Susan, sorry that you are suffering with FS.I have FS since December the shoulder consultant I saw said he had seen a huge increase in FS due to the covid vaccinations been administered incorrectly and therefore causing the flare up of FS, he thinks that's how mine happened. Have you had any steroid injections into shoulder yet?....or any other treatments?

• Edited

i had the same after effect from covid injections... both shoulders effected as shots in succession for boosters. it has gotten better with heat treatment and proper shoulder sling to keep it from moving.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.