Frustrated- feedback please

Posted , 1 user is following.

I had a colonoscopy 2 years ago with 6 precancerous polyps. Fast forward, since covid my stomach looks 9 months pregnant, severe constipation, pressure in rectum and vagina. I have had my stool tested for blood, there was blood but blame it on fissures and hemorroids. I have inflamation. Had a MRI on my intestines which are fine but located fibroids. Assumed my symptoms were due to them. After second opinion its not my uterus. He pressed on my rectum which hurt. I have had skinny flat stools for over a year. I feel like something is blocking me from pushing a stool out. I take a supplement to help me go to the bathroom. Soft is easy to come out. I crap myself at least twice a month from back up of stool. I dont have stomach pains at all. Just major bloating. I have gained weight and I hardly eat. I see my gastro at the end of this month. I am frustrated because The gastro said I am fine so I thought it was my uterus and two doctors said no its not my uterus but my rectum. Its been 2 years since my colonscopy could cancer pop up that fast? Has anyone had no pain but just bloating, contipation, fecal leakage, poop themself a lot without warning and a lot of presure in rectum?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.