Fungal infection

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello. My husband, my baby (1/5month) have had a skin rash for 5months. Husband for more than 6months. They come up as small little bumps that are very itchy. They don't discriminate and can come any where on the body. You itch too much and it gets into a wound. Some times they come in clusters but most time are just sparse like one in an area. But for my baby they usually come as clusters. We have been on tones of medication and Cef injections. My daughter has had bacterial infection syrups than any other child her age. I fear for her teeth. But nothing worked at all. Recently my 4yr old is complaining of itchy skin too. I happened to stumble upon fungisafe poster and went for searching for it. The pharmacist didn't have it and told me to use dermoren as an alternative. I wondered why all the doctors I tried never prescribed fungal tablets. So there started my self prescription journey. I have taken dermoren for 3 weeks now and also bought skderm cream. Have used it for 2 weeks now in combination. They were all working fine until I stoped the cream, the bumps had gone we were lightening up bodies. Now one week has s passed without the cream and the bumps are back more itchy that ever. So Was it the cream working? Has dermoren also failed.? What can i do? We are lucky that we get fewer bumps on open areas but my stomach and thighs, groin and buttocks are full of wounds and spots. We itch mostly when we remove clothes and before showering. Which kind of disease is This? Please help. My life's is a mess. My babies body is uncomfortable to watch. We check for HiV syphilis every month. Next month I will be stoping these checks coz it would be 6months. Please help

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Oh me and the baby have had it for months. Husband got it first. I stopped breastfeeding her last month coz I thought I could be re infecting her. She likes kissing my boy so I think that's why he is also getting thee itches now. CBC results we once did show that WE HAVE A blood infection reason why my doctor put us on Cef injections for 6days and baby was out on Apidone and Bactoclam syrups.

• Posted

i think its worms... most everything is now ! Ivermectin is a worm medicine used on horses ! look into Fenbendazole .. they have cream

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.