Gallbladder issues

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi i have had my gallbladder removed nearly a year ago now and have had dizziness and feeling off balance ever since,i have had numerous blood tests ct scans mri scans and all coming back normal i have also seen the consultant who basically has said he has never heard of this but i was fine before, i struggle to drive where i feel extremely dizzy to the point where i dont anymore i have been out of work since and basically been told to wait for neurology appointment i have daily dizziness,shaking/tremors in my hands feeling very faint and some breathlessness also. ive been on google and come across this site im looking for anyone with similar effects like mine and looking for any advice on what i could do please its so frustrating i have been given the its anxiety / panic attacks which is not the case never had any of those ever all this has gotten worse since surgery any help please

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.