Gallbladder nausea

Posted , 1 user is following.

May 1st, 2023

I had my overactive gallbladder removal April 5th

Recovery was ease and my only issue prior to surgery was nausea. Ive been symptom free until 4/30/2023 The nausea has returned and I feel as bad as I did prior to surgery. I'm also experiencing heavy hot flash type sweats again My nausea had been on going for 9 months before surgery. Ive read prior symptoms can return months or years after gallbladder removal. Today pepto not helping. My nausea meds are at home; Im out of town. Praying this is just due to a virues Ive had on my trip and will subside. Has anyone had this happen ? Did nausea and symptoms go away for good??

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.