Gallbladder post surgery back ache

Posted , 1 user is following.

I had gallbladder removed via key hole surgery a week ago. Recovering well and all abdominal pain very much better. However, I still have some back ache that seems to get worse with activity. I certainly had this post op and always assumed it was gallbladder related. The ache was/is certainly right sided below scapula and corresponded where I used to get gallbladder pain on the front under my ribs. But I am now starting to question if it's something muscular. In addition at times it is not such an ache/pain but almost tingling sensation like there is some water running down my skin.

I wonder if anyone on here knows what it could be. Perhaps I'm just being impatient and the gallbladder surgery needs more time to settle down.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.