Genital warts or vestibular papillomatosis? Where is urethra?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello everyone. I really hope to get help from you please 🙏🏻

For 6 months I am going through some vaginal discomfort /some painful feelings with lower abdominal pain that I am trying to figure out with lots of gynecologists and urologists..

So recently I started paying closer attention to everything what is going on in my vagina… and freaked out completely lol

I am so concerned about these bumps. Usually gynecologists even don’t notice them unless I point it out. 3 gynecologists said that it’s normal and I shouldn’t worry at all, one was unsure and said it could be HPV related things but my smear and pap tests came negative for like 20 different HPVs and one gynecologist is sure that these are candilomas and I need to get all of them removed asap and that they not always show up on smear test and that I also have signs of leukoplakia on the area between the clit and vaginal opening.

I don’t understand what is this big ridge like thing between the clit and vaginal opening/hymen. Where the urethra supposed to be? Does this area looks normal or it is one huge candiloma that formed into a ridge? This area seems to be rough to the touch, way harder then hymen. When it gets dry it gets a little painful.

As you can see i also have bumps on labia minora. And if I touch inside of the opening of my vagana I can feel some small symmetrical linear ridges on the sides. They don’t cause me any discomfort only when dry maybe.

I got married at 25, only had sex with my husband, now I am 30. He never showed any signs of HPV and I am sure he never cheated on me, he is paralyzed on wheelchair, had 3 partners before me.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

it looks a lot like vp because i think i have vp also and theyre very similar bumps and it did freak me out aswell, i also have gone to the doctor, tested for any sti and i was told it was all normal so i think you should be fine!

• Posted

its vp, papillomatosis vestibular, totally harmful. when it becam growing, it causes burning and itching dont worry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.