Haemochromatosis and Parkinson's Disease

Posted , 2 users are following.

Six years later, I find that I now have Parkinson's Disease. Now knowing the signs, I have had it for years but it is now so arduous to walk and stand. It sounds strange but the symptoms of HH morphed into symptoms of Parkinson's. The fatigue, bone and muscle pain, thermo disregulation, gut pain, hormone imbalance, etc. etc. are all part of Parkinson's too. But HH has got nothing on Parkinson's. I would rather just still have the HH. I still have vx every three months. Just putting it out there. I wonder if there any others have developed Parkinson's.

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.