Hard to figure the doctor said

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ok so a little background had acute pancreatitis in July 2016. Since then weight loss nausea pain left side all over and back. Now Gi doctor did colonsopy found sigmoid colon swelled took bioscopy showed colitis ischemic low blood flow to colon . Gi doc says probably from dehydration and decided to put me on lilada just to coat colon . Well started yesterday the pain increased greatly all over mid action shooting pains so I look at side effects of lilada says inflammation of pancreas . I am also itching when I get hot so tired and confused what do I do now? Is this PAncratic cancer I have had 3 ct scans 1 with pancreatic protocol all show ok ultra sound ok blood work and ok could it still be cancer ?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My husband experienced the same symptoms just over a year ago.  It took the Dr.'s about a year to figure out what was going on.  My husband had a block in his Pancreatic Duct. You might want to ask your doctor's to look into that. He had two ERCP procedures (stents). His last procedure was a year and a half ago, but his diarreah has come back along with the itching. He will probably need another procedure to clear the blockage.  Good luck to you and hang in there...i know it can be discouraging and painful...

• Posted

How are you doing now Jimmy? I have the same problem.
    • Posted

Still having most of same problems . Had Eus of pancreas done all good still no real answers. Just trying to take it day by day . If you find the

Answer let me know

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.