Has anyone else experience this?

Posted , 2 users are following.

This started like a year ago. I'm 36, no kids.

Right before my period I get a burning sensation inside my vagina and pain in the lower right abdomen.

I went to get checked and the gyn didn't find anything abnormal, I got a pap smear and the results came back inconclusive twice, now I have to wait to wait a whole year to repeat it. (It's the first time I get a pap smear so I don't have previews results.)

I also have pain and a bit of bleeding after intercourse, I felt my vaginal opening swollen and kept having lower right abdominal pain, so I went back to the gyno and he didn't see anything wrong.

Also my skin, inside the vagina was pale white, I had no smells or itch, just a burning sensation and I got tested for its, I had nothing, not even a yeast infection. (btw when I got the appointment with my gyno my vagina was not pale at all, but a bit swollen, but still he told me it looked normal and sometimes the shape of the vagina changes over time).

He also recommended me to use Replens, for the dryness.

I still have abdominal pain on one side, and it's not my normal period cramps and now I woke up because I had a severe pain in the vagina again, I feel fine now but I'm very concerned. I will keep insisting but I don't know when I will have my next appointment, last time it took months.

Here are some photos I have been taking, do you think it looks normal? and it always start before my period and ends in a week or two.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.