Has anyone gotten well with this illness? How long did it take

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm very anxious with this condition. I have abdominal pain, really sore ears and an acidy feeling in my throat. I'm doing the diet and supplements & have been doing this for months. Now I've started deep breathing and vagus nerve exercises. Is there no end to this? It's taken over my life.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Barbara

I have constant acid relux & as you said it takes over your life & makes you anxious. At the minute i do not have sores ears but do have constant acid in my throat/mouth causing contant burning & receding of gums and teeth erosion. I am also trying diet & researching supplements that can take & breathing exercises that might help. May i ask you what supplements you are on and exercises you are doing? Also can I ask what is the cause of your esophagitis reflux? hope to hear from you soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.