have small rep open sores around my vagina area. help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I haven't had intercourse in 2 months because of this. Its small red open sores around my vagina. Plus my vagina lips are itchy. I have been using the nothing but my usually soap. Never have had a problem with it before. But every time my period comes on it makes it worse. There is also dryness on the sides on my vagina as well. Please help me!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, are you in the U.K.? You ought to see a GP and be referred to a vulva dermatologist if this is an ongoing issue. The dermatologist will be able to biopsy the site and give you a diagnosis.
  • Posted

You need to see a doctor with this or a dermatologist who can diagnose what's wrong

• Posted

I get the occassional what they call vaginal pimples on the vula area close to vaginal opening but not in it. I apply ploysporine antibotiic cream and mix it with hydrocortisone creame goes away with in a few days, of course stay clean especially dry and dont wear anything tight . Is yours like I described mine or different?
    • Posted

Yes! Like exactly like that! It happens mostly when my period is on.
    • Posted

yes, so first dont scracth them at all even if you need to dab on a little vagil cream. Buy all I do is don't scracth and put on them the antibotic cream at least two times a day and if you like add hydroctoizne but the antibotic cream is good. Mine come on sometimes just one sometimes two I know when I get it because it is soSO sore to touch!  I would run to walgrrens or walmart and get that antibotioc cream :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.