Having a Rough Day!!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I went to psychologist and I can't get in with him until August 10th. I got blood taken and passed out and had a bad panic attack and I feel so overwhelmed and I wanna give up everyday I'm tired of feeling like this I was so happy before all this and care free!!! And now look at me I'm in a constant state of agitation/annoyance/ heavy load on my head. Racing thoughts over nothing. I'm just like will I ever pull through. ):

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Oh Kaleb! . The disappointment in having to wait to see the psychologist triggered this panic. And many people pass out when they have blood taken. It's not just you or about your problems.

Please, please, just hang in there. Every day brings you closer to your appointment. It's something to reach for.

You can do this!  You're letting your fears get the better of you. I know it's hard. I know it's not easy to rein in the fear

But you can do this! Do you hear me? YOU CAN!

Big mummy hugs

• Posted

Thanks Helen I appreciate it you're right I have to do this no matter what I don't have a choice.

• Posted

August 10th is my birthday....maybe it will be your rebirth day.biggrin

• Posted

What a lovely thought!

Mines on the 25th....not that 1 will look any older. Naturally I shall

Remain the same ravishing creature I have always been

I have been known to stop traffic, don,' t you know....rumours of the

Reason being I leap into oncoming traffic are gross over exaggeration

• Posted

I sure hope so sia!!! ?? You've gotten a smile out of me.

• Posted

The only time I stopped traffic..literally, was in 1960 when my mother and I did our hair pink and green respectively. I don't remember why, but we sure had a good time. Cooks peeking out of kitchen doors in restaurants, people running their carts into each other in the market,  cars screeching to halts so as not to rear end each other, etc.

At a club, my mom was talking to a man we didn't know, who down in his lap was taking notes. (She didn't see that) Turned out he was a psychiatrist .  By the way, at that time my mother owned one of the busiest beauty salons in town....and I worked for her for awhile.

We still were doing weird color hair when John and Robert Kennedy came to town campaigning. Mom and Pop were then very politically active, so while in town they visited us at home after the parade...yes we were in it with the hair. My son now has the photo of my Pop and John. Nice memories.

Are you like one of the sirens, luring men to their doom???

• Posted

Of course I am!

The only problem I have is I have yet to figure out who the old

Trout is who stares back out at me when i look in the mirror.

Can't be me! No way! No how! I'm gorgeous!?

I reckon my house must be haunted

• Posted

What I see isn't Alice in the looking glass, it is 75 year old Peter Lorre in drag.  i know whatcha mean, fellow georgeous one.

• Posted

LMAO! Dearest, when we start to look like Bette Davies in Whatever Happened To Baby Jane? is when we worry..not that Joan Crawford looked much better with that rat trap mouth... I loved Bette Davies! Feisty gal that she was!

• Posted

You will pull through. This is a bad time for you, a bad chapter in huge book of your life. Stay strong and hang in there. Hang in there buddy. The start of all this is the absolute worst part of an anxiety disorder. Its very confusing, overwhelming and scary, but you will see it will get better. As off as this sounds can you workout? Go for a long walk with someone? Get rid of the excess adrenaline somehow? 
    • Posted

Yeah I've been taking walks everyday trying to calm down and I'm thinkin about stepping up to running.

• Posted

Great idea. You can simply run the track at your high school. Exhaust yourself then you won't have the energy for the adrenaline to even rush. Get some buddies in on it too. Youll all feel accomplished by it at the very least. Make sure to drink a lot of water too haha dont want you to collapse in the heat. It will also release something called endorohines "feel good" chemicals in your body. Maybe they can beat uo the anxiety chemicals haha.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.