Having sleep problems for over 2 weeks anyone else out there like me like to connect with you

Posted , 2 users are following.

been suffering for sleep problems for years comes and goes. sometime I google to much and think I am going to die from no sleep. anyone know how to sleep better. just would love to connect with someone who is going thru this or has over came this

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello! Would love to connect. You're not alone. I have always been prone to anxiety / insomnia mostly triggered by stress and not eating meals on time. For me getting a massage by someone who knows how to calm down anxious nerves helps a lot. I've been through medications before and although it works for others I would try to avoid it again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.