Having trouble focusing with one eye. I can't tell if its an infection or something else.

Posted , 1 user is following.

I've had trouble focusing with my right eye for at least a year, if not a few. It's not like my vision is blurry, I just notice that it takes a significant amount of effort to look around and focus on things with it compared to my left. It also naturally winces, meaning that at a resting state it is more closed than the left. It also feels like there is pressure behind my right eye. When I'm relaxing I often hear popping in my right ear along with the sensation that the pressure is being relieved. Additionally I've noticed a bad taste in the back of my mouth for quite some time. All of this lead me to believe that I must have a sinus infection, but I didn't think that a sinus infection could last for more than a year. I'm wondering if I should go get antibiotics or if something else can help

Thanks!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.