HDL and LDL Levels Abruptly Change?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello -

I got bloodwork done in January 2021. My HDL was 116 and my LDL was 64. This was fairly consistent with my HDL and LDL levels for the last 10 years, since I started getting bloodwork done (i'm 33).

Fast forward to April 2022; and my HDL was 66 and my LDL was 111. As you can see, the amounts are basically the same except the HDL and LDL amounts were flipped.

When I say that I am an OCD creature of habit, it's an understatement. I literally do the same routine, same exercise, same diet, 350 out of 365 days of the year (especially now after COVID, where i'm working from home and cooking for myself every day and night). I don't drink and haven't changed my diet at all.

Does anyone have a similar experience or have any idea what could have happened?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.