Head pressure after sinus infection?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Mid october i had sinus infection

Early november i was feeling better. Except alot of pressure in the ears. ENT confirmed it was eustachian tube disfunction

End of november ears started draining. No more ear problem

Early december started feeling pressure/throbbing around the head, forhead and eyes.

Is this still the sinus infection??? Besides the head problem, i am no longer congested or feel sick.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hannah I can't answer your question but regarding Eustachian tube and pressure in ears well mine got like that with sinusitis and I had op two weeks ago and it still feels same plus pressure around eyes bridge of nose which I did have before but could be where I had sinus lift

Anyway with my ears esp right one is still blocked and around the ear into my face feels strange so I think it is to do with my Eustachian tube

Can I ask do you rinse with saline solution because I do and wonder if water trickles into tube and that's what the pressure feeling is ??

Is that even possible?

Anyway I hope someone can answer your question for you xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.