Head pressure, inability to focus

Posted , 1 user is following.

Title says it all really. Was prescribed amitriptyline but after it seemed to make it worse after a few times I stopped. Been there for 4 months, started as a very bad brain fog.

Sometimes it disappears or lessens, other times it's there constantly. It really affects my cognitive abilities too, I make typing mistakes that I never used to and forget things that I would never ordinarily forget. I'm going to university later this year and really need a solution so I can get through exams this year and live my life again.

It can also be impossible to focus and process info.

Had a period months ago where everything was aching, and also have + continue to have some gut problems. Fish oil briefly helped and ibuprofen served its purpose recently but nothing has a permanent effect.

I'm a healthy guy, I'm no fitness guru, but I stay in shape. I drink only on special occasions and I don't do drugs. So no idea why this is affecting me.

I need solutions.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.