Headache that will not go away anyone with the same problem.

Posted , 3 users are following.

It's like a tension some tightness feeling in my head... once in awhile I have to crack my jaw and my eyes strain sometimes. Headache is not full pain it's just a pressure and dull ache. The dull ache feeling is usually midday and now for the 9th day in a row... I am becoming more frustrated now.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Are you taking any other medication?  Another question, are you spending a lot of time looking at a computer?
    • Posted

Thank you for responding. Well I only take Advil this started exactly 10 days ago. Yes I am in front a computer 9 hours of the day but that's nothing new it's been 6 years now. I am so frustrated its not a full headache that I get because I need to be in a quiet dark room when that happens this is different I just have a dull ache that is on the right side of my head and couple time it went to the left but mostly on the right. It's like a pressure and ache just frustrated.
  • Posted

I've given you two suggestions you might want to try and work with.

Talk to your doctor about the medication but also try to reduce the 9 hours per day on the computer to see if it helps.

I have had a dull headache which doctors tell me is tension but it does lessen when I cut down on computer use. 

• Posted

Thank you... now this is my Job what u suggest I do with the computer I am an operator how can I fix this problem besides throwing it out the window lol.
    • Posted

It's my job too....but for me, it got worse as time went on.  Bear that in mind.

Now I try to work for about an hour and then get up, make some tea, go to the shops, anything to break the concentration at looking at the screen.

Please bear in mind, I'm not blaming the computer for your troubles, I'm only making a suggestion because it it did effect me in that way.  As I said earlier, it might be the medication.  

Good luck. It's not nice to have that headache.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.