Headaches x 2 people @ same time

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all..

It's been just under 2 weeks that my girlfriend and I have been getting headaches everyday.

Background on living residence:

Brick building, totally revamped just over a year ago with concrete ceilings..

No gas

The geyser (known as boiler in Usa?) is electrical

The place is built off a mountain cliff that overlooks a few cities.

No moister leaks in building.

No fireplace

We have seperate jobs in different areas.

So most of the day is spent apart, yet both of us are getting headaches that start during the day and last the whole day. We do not wake up with these headaches thou.

We take different types of headache pills from different manufacterers.

Only thing I could possibly think of is maybe the power lines that run by.

They are about 100 meters away( about 330 feet)...

All neighbors are not suffering from headaches and quite a few live closer to the lines ..

It's spring time but both of us do not suffer from heyfever (excuse spelling)..

other than that I'm stumped..

I live in South africa hence my conversions, sorry if I got them wrong as I'm guessing..

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Altitude sickness? Plus some people suffer with electric hyper sensitivity. Worth you both keeping a log, separate log for couple of weeks then visit Dr. Also check out your boiler and carbon emissions at home, don't mean to scare you but could bethe boiler. Nick.
  • Posted

As to hay fever I never suffered that until I was 48..are there trees with pollen nearby? Just a possibility
  • Posted

Hi guys ..

The trees are not too nearby also about 100 meters away ..

As for the electric sensitivity, it's worth a check out hey..

I'll have a look at the geyser to see if anything is going on there..

I don't think we have someone to check out carbon emmisions for a home.. Thats not something that comes up here in S.A .. well at least not in the residencial arena .. but will google a company for that and see if they can come out ..

Thanks for the suggestions guys !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.