Health anxiety and recreational user

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi all , i joined here years ago and used to post about my health anxious questions . after two kids i became a hypochondriac but pre kids i used to party on weekends , i always hated speed but have consumed heaps of mdma be it through caps , pills or powder and in recent years ive dabbled in cocaine .

im 33 now yet still take every so often at an event with old friends . i am so thankful for my kids because i am so easily led and seem to say yes to a bathroom visit with friends whenever i have a drink in me . this year i have taken drugs about 3 times and its only february . i hated myself last time and cried here for days worrying i would catch something from sharing a coke straw . i had 4 lines on the weekend at my hens night and didnt share with anyone but for some reason im still concerned i will catch something , i took three small dips directly u my nose from my finger tip and one larger line with my own dollar bill yet here i am worried about germs and disease . when will i grow up? ! why am i so easily led holding on to my youth and why dont i ever learn this leason ? is this an addiction although it can sometimes be less than 5 time a year . -any advice from anyone the same ? i dont feel like its addiction but since 18 years of age ive probably had three years at most without having drug free year 😕

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.