Health has been deteriorating for 3 weeks and don't know why

Posted , 3 users are following.

3 weeks ago I started with a high temperature and some memory issues, forgetting where I had put things and putting things in the wrong places. I also had shivers and was pretty much always sweating. More symptoms have been cropping up over the last week so starting in order. Blurry vision, hearing loss, partial body numbness, reduced sensation for when I need to use the bathroom, more confusion and memory issues (walking through places I've walked through before and forgetting which way to go or the path feeling unfamiliar) I've also completely lost my taste and smell, I am extremely tired all the time. I still have a high tempature, I am constantly waking up dripping in sweat and in a panic. My hands and feet are constantly clammy. I have not been able to eat a meal in over 2 weeks as it is physically hard to swallow food. I have swelling in my neck lymph nodes and more swelling around my eyes as well as it feeling hot to touch. I have been to the doctors multiple times and they dont seem to know whats wrong with me and I think they're brushing me off because I'm not in pain. Im very scared Im a recently turnt 20 year old woman, I weigh about 95 pounds usually at 5'3 but have dropped to 86

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I assume you have had some sort of tests done? Blood test maybe?

Its also possible you may be suffering from the latest variation of the Covid virus. Symptoms can be very similar to those you are experiencing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.