Help. Bumps, painful urinating, no itch, swollen

Posted , 3 users are following.

imageimageimage

ive NEVER had any positive tests for std/sti's. i just started getting these bumps and swelling on the vagina a day after i slept with someone. there is no foul smell. im not really itchy, just sensitive all around, but i do have a random itch. ive had a yellowish discharge, but its not thick or chunky. we also use a condom everytime. it started out fine, the first couple of times we slept together, until this past week its only been like 2.5 weeks that we have been sleeping together. he asked me if i had any little bumps that were itchy and i didnt at that point we slept together thursday and i have been having issues! i already had cuts on the vagina, because we can go pretty rough, but now with all of these other things happening im getting worried that it may be worse. i didnt have anything prior to him, and from what he is saying, neither did he. so how is it possible for someone to just randomly and magically appear with anything ? and its so embarrassing too. can anyone please help?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi, the pictures you have taken are a bit out of focus and blurry or obstructed by the blue glove. I would suggest taking some clearer pictures of the labia parted and not so close up so you can be thoroughly assessed. These pictures show only redness and a bit of irritation, but not enough detail to give a proper diagnosis.

Kind Regards.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.