Help for HF10 not work

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, I'm 76 years old, I've been suffering from neuropathic pain for many years, I need your help.

My doctor, in January 2023, put me on a trial HF19, the pain was reduced by 50/60%

On March 2, 2023, I had a definitive HF10 implant, for a week everything was OK, then the problems started.

I had stopped taking oxycodone for a month and everything was fine, until around mid-March the pain ALL returned.

My Nevro consultant did many tests, also changing many waveforms, nothing to do, at the same time battery consumption was reduced by 80/90%

My Nevro consultant, at the suggestion of my doctor, sent all the data of the stimulator to Nevro HQ, the answer (attached) was "there are no malfunctions" reporting however 60 problems in less than 5 months, and a high impedance, but in a contact not used!!

They practically contradict each other they say that the stimulator is working properly while acknowledging many problems, and in particular that the stimulator is completely ineffective

What do you think I should do?

Thanks for the attention, Excuse my english

GiovicenimageExcuse my english

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.