Help!!! Hidradenitis Suppurativa or genital herpes?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had these kind of pimples on my butt crack for over a year now. I had genital herpes breakout for the first time one year ago and after that I have been having pimples in this particular area. as soon as one pimple clears another one pops up. My doctor said it is genital herpes and put me on herpes medication. But I feel that this is no way herpes . Can someone please help!!!! p. s. They are not painful as people with HS complain, just like cystic pimple.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Maybe see if you can get a hospital appointment -at the genital urinatory section to see what they say -take advice ? -see if they woud do any tests

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.