HELP!!! I have weird white things inside my v and on my vulva please help

Posted , 13 users are following.

for info i never had actual sex, only had contact with a virgin guy so he never had any either. I got something similar to this but worse like a month ago and i thought it was caused by fingering at first, it was terrible but my vagina got as clear as it normally is after my period, but now everything is gradually coming back. I can't visit a doctor currently so please help me identify what i have and maybe if you know any home remedies to help.

it is itchy, uncomfortable and it eventually is spreading all on my labia inner lips, also those white looking pimples are in the entrance of my vagina as well, and can somebody tell me is the big lump the urethra exterior? all these pimple coverages got me so confused

please help me and thank you for advance

(some researches made me think it's a yeast infection but i don't know much and i don't have a history so please enlighten me)

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Edited

Hi, it could be a yeast infection or BV. is your discharge have a foul or strong smell to it ? Also did this come right after the fingering or something that just developed on its own ? What are the symptoms that you are currently having or had during the first time ?

• Posted

hello thank u for responding

last month is the first time this appeared and it has grown progressively after the fingering

i am experiencing itching and uncomfort, i try to not wear panties and wear large pants all the time..

my discharge is faint white and it has a weird smell but not

• Posted

but not strong**

• Edited

sounds and looks like a yeast infection at the very least. I would treat it with any YI medicine at your local pharmacy. Or do the yogurt home remedy. Make sure its plain and had the ingredients lactobacillus. You can also take probiotics that have lactobacillus in it. If it does not get better in several days make an Apt to see your doctor. You may need antibiotics.

• Posted

thank you so much i am currently looking for plain greek yogurt in my local shops, but could you suggest any YI medecine that i can get without a prescription?

• Posted

Hey monica ,

I have a yeast infection rn I suggest Monistat , you can find it at your local Walmart. I have yet to try the greek yogurt method. apple cider vinegar baths help with the irritation as well

• Edited

Hello, I think I had something similar. Check my post.

• Posted

hi thanks for responding

does any kind of greek yogurt help?

• Edited

Yes, just make sure it is plain. I used the regular great value one.

• Posted

I have the same problem and also after i got fingered. please what did you use to cure it, I'm really confused and scared

• Posted

Hey I noticed the same thing on me a few days ago and it's only gotten worse and itchier but i haven't had any foul smelling discharge. Have you gotten any as to what i might be?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.