help iv been depressed for 6 mounths

Posted , 3 users are following.

i need a way out of this ,stop the ride i want to get of

nearly a year can hardly walk carnt think carnt work if it wasnt for family i woudnt be here ,islipped a disc jan but unlike oter times i had sever pain in left leg after test mri had a micro discectomy had about 6 days pain free just as i had reviwe so distcharged 2 days after intervewe right leg pain starts

know i have to start all over again ,wait 6 weeks its probably a sprain ,no its not its my back here i am waitting for these twits to deside what to do next just looked at mri of both times its worse now than before same disc nearly no room for spinal cord p*ssed off

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It isn't the sciatic nerve that is causing the problem in your legs is it?
  • Posted

Hi

im also waiting surgery but not till January haven't,/can't work been off since July,had injections fantastic for under a week.

suggest we set up a sanity club

texting each other for support,this is an amazingly supportive site,when you realise how many others are singing the same tune.

keep strong,it will all sort out sometime!!!

• Posted

Well have had second operation on

L4,L5, Turns out that I also have an

Infection in the tissue,

Have drastically rejoiced amout of

Meds Tramadol is know only 100mg

down from400mg no longer taking Naproxen,that was not a nice time coming off,

Waiting for microbiology department

To let me know which antibiotics they are going to use

But am know feeling better than ever

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.