Help lumps in vaginal opening !!!

Posted , 15 users are following.

I am 18 and i have only had sex once over a year ago and we used a condom and i had a water infection which was treated and everything was fineimage. A few months ago i noticed these lumps in the vaginal opening and thought they were normal as nothing was hurting or anything. i decided to take a picture today and was horrified to see what they look like. they feel soft and when when i touch its like a small burning sensation. i an really scared can anyone jelp please

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I think these are just part of a normal vagina. If,without touching them,you have no itching,soreness, bleeding or discomfort I would say they are possibly Fordyce glands which can be quite pronounced in an 18 yr old.

All normal vaginas look slightly different to each other...its just the way we are made. In the same way we all have slightly different faces/bodies.

If,however you are still worried then do see a doctor to put your mind at rest.

• Posted

hi, thanks for responding. I went to a walk in centre today because i have been so stressed and she said i have quite alot of discharge and that it could potentially be gonorrhea so i am going to try and get proper doctors appotimebt tomorrow so they can do swabs. its only itchy a tiny bit but dont have any problems with my urine or anything so not sure . I felt them a few months ago and i have been fine its onlt since i took the picture and touched them that they may have become infected

• Posted

and i have also only had sex once we used protection and it was nearly a year ago now so dont see how it can be and sti

• Posted

hi. i hv dis lumps m worried is dis normal or only i hv dis skin. m nt sure if it was der whole time or i jst discovered . plz hlp. is dis normal vagina or i hv to see doctor.

• Posted

hey did you ever find out what they were?

• Posted

so when this first started for me was a huge scare as well. the lumps for me were scar tissue from 2 natural births (can be caused by many other things) u will notice that ur whole down there area is changing and feels like its tipped when inserting a tampon. so i ran to the dr months later after being told its scar tissue. well come to find out my uterus is prolapsing. so keep an eye on it and watch for the signs and get ur butt to the dr bc surgery is necessary for this issue and from what ive read the sooner the better

• Posted

oh my god my vagina looks exactly like that but I am barely 16 and a virgin, is it common?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.