Help please

Posted , 4 users are following.

im a woman 19 and a virgin and i noticed extra skin between my vagina and anus its like loose skin and im scared that theres something wrong. is this normal? will it go back to normal? im panicking because i feel like theres something wrong

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

ana, please dont worry. You are probably feeling your perineum. Sometimes ladies can get skin tags there but as long as they are not itchy, sore or painful dont worry about it.

However you know your body better than anyone and if you think something is wrong do see your doctor.

• Posted

It wasnt like this before and when you noticed this?

There are no pics so it is hard to say something for sure and im a bit lost what you mean with loose skin..

I will guess nothing wrong you are fine but ye without seeing it cant be little hard to tell but if you really worried and panicking then you can go to doctor...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.