Help! Recently the inner lip and outside of entrance of my vag has been burning and itching!

Posted , 3 users are following.

ive never had intercourse and when i went to my gynecologist they said everything looked normal! but recently ive been trying not to itch my left inner lip and its a bit painful!and very red and dry imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Possibly thrush. I would use Monistat and Boric Acid to see if that provides you relief from these symptoms.

• Posted

Vaginal itching and burning can be caused by a variety of factors, including yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), allergies, irritants, or menopause. It's best to consult with a healthcare provider for an accurate diagnosis and proper treatment. Avoid self-diagnosis and self-medication, as it may worsen the condition. To help alleviate symptoms, keep the area clean and dry, wear breathable cotton underwear, and avoid using harsh soaps or douches.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.