Help! White lesion on side of mouth after anethesia. Dentist freaking me out!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Has this happened to anyone else? I had multiple dentist appts with other dentists, endodontists etc a few months ago for a TMJ issue including cat scans.

Then about 3 weeks ago I had laproscopic surgery for a fibroid. They intubated me for anethesia. Then today I went into get a cleaning from a different dentist to use up my insurance and she found this tiny white lumpy tissue in the back left side of my mouth between some folds and told me to get it biopsied. Tho she said could be injury from anethesia. I would think the anethesiologist would have seen it a few weeks ago and the other dentist and the something bad wouldn't grow big that fast?

I'm not in pain, sick etc. Anyone else had this? Im freaking out. Esp with COVID. I haven't had COVID to my knowledge and had a COVID test 3 weeks ago. Thx ladies. 😦

0 likes, 0 replies

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.