Help with vaginal atrophy

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, I am new here. I was diagnosed with vaginal atrophy in 2009 and 2013 via ultrasound. I am 68, and I think I am dealing with it again. I was menopausal when I was tested. I am now 68, and I believe I have it again. Intercourse with hubby is very sore and burning, we haven't done that in months. My problem is, I have always had constipation with severe straining for the past 20 years. The past 2 weeks, out of nowhere, I think I am dealing with atrophy again. Sorry for TMI but a couple weeks ago my husband masturbated me really hard on the outside of my vagina and I had a VERY intense orgasm. Fell asleep and awoke the next morning, peed, and about a tablespoon of blood followed. Since then, every time I have a bm with straining, I am now passing clear, thin discharge. Today when I tried to have a bm, I had more discharge and a tiny pink blood and what looked like a little dry blood. Was wondering if anyone emse had this same issue. No issues except when straining. Thank you for reading.

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.