Here I am again asking for advice

Posted , 2 users are following.

Last week I pulled muscle in me back and couldn't walk and was laid up in bed for 3 days . Went doctors today and they told me when looking at my notes that I have now t11 t12 as well as t1. There telling me that I may never have any problems with these disc . The pain am getting there saying is muscle pain in lower back not to do with discs I also have some scatica as well . What's my options here do I belive these disc won't cause me problems and do I take time off work for muscle pain. That I seem to be in pain every single day which now they say is muscle . Am I gonna get worse by working , I do a 4 hour shift and don't have any life when I come home be coz am in so much pain . Tablets nit working coz she said am keep hurting muscles and if I rest I should be OK and return to work . What and boutique these disc will they be OK am I gonna do more damage . I worked all me life am struggling in life depression I just wants answer someone tell me straight why am I not getting these . Why didn't they tell me about these other 3 disc at time . A very upset person here

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

So sorry to hear you have been going through a hard time with your lower back Donna, really empathising having been going through lower back pain for the last year. I have a discu bulge at L5-S1 but similar the docs have said this can be quite normal and shouldn't be the cause of my pain really.

I'm no medical expert on these things I'm afraid, but with sciatica in the past there is one additional therapy treatment that worked extremely well for me - almost like a magic cure when nothing else worked - a think called Bowen Therapy, It is very relaxing and safe, non evasive at all. Worth looking up maybe to see if there are any practitioners in your area, could be worth a try.

I take a lot of vitamins and herbs that help just my general health, a good strong multi-vitamin per day, high doses of Vitamin C (1000mg-3000mg per day) and other supplements that can be good for the back and nerve pain are B complex (really really good), cayenne pepper, white willow bark and turmeric.

Hang in there and really hoping things settle and you feel much better soon - I believe in God and that He will bring healing to our back trouble Donna, trusting Him with that.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.