Herpes simplex? Shingles? Or other std or disease?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I been trippin for about a month now. Would like some honest straight forward opinions. I think I have herpes. Doctors, Family, Friends, Test Results are all telling me other wise... i'm still uneasy and still experiencing symptoms. I was upset with myself for going to see someone when I shouldnt have. Was really freaking out as soon as the encounter was over. I recieved oral with a condom on in the cold oddly enough. After the encounter I felt shame and anxiety about not being able to control myself. What kind of person wakes up at 4AM to go get head instead of masturbating. Me apparently. After the freak out I wash myself and put sanitizer on my groin since that was the area most touched and from that point on I just never felt at ease. About 6 days later I feel headache and fever. Swollen lymph nodes. Those are the only symptoms at the time. Also some groin redness but it looked normal. I have weird discolorations on my body so while im darkskinned my groin area has always been super light. I had been shaving since 15 so my groin always looked different compared to surrounding skin. So first test was negative then some more of the listed symptoms show up but not all. I feel not all that bad just scared and disappointed. I go back home from christmas break still teriffied and get another test while im still exhibiting symptoms. That test also comes back negative. First test taken was at 6 days and the second was 15 days. 33 days removed and still feeling some symptoms. At this point just intense itching all over, swollen lymph nodes still with no pain. bumps/keratosis, sharp pains over entire body and neuropathy.

Symptoms: Mild Fever, Dry Cracked and Peeling Skin, Mild Sore Throat, Sore Jaw, Shooting pain all over body, Entire body itching felt as if bugs were crawling on me, Singular white heads, pimples, Bumps and Lumps in mouth. (Not sure what qualifies as cold sore lesions are not alike.) Keratosis Pilaris, Swollen Lymph Nodes

Recently contracted hpv. Living with Eczema, Alopecia on scalp. Dermatitis on hands.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

my mother also told me she had shingles at my age. i dont think this is that it could be a possibility. i have a history of getting really really sick. never got sick too often but when i did it was very dramatic.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.