Hi everyone....i'm 50...was diagnosed with lab 5 years ago.It went away after 2 years!

Posted , 2 users are following.

But now its back again.

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi Debbie,what are your symptoms,?I'm having tests but doctor keeps saying I have lab ,Lisa
    • Posted

Hi Lisa....i have plugged ears, pressure in my head, dizziness, sometimes pain....feel drunk all the time...unbalanced...nasty
    • Posted

I feel like that 24/7 on and off for 5 months, I've been off work 2 weeks now and just when I was feeling better for 3 days it came back last Saturday,pressure in forehead and back of head,I get dizzy spells but light headed all the time,I'm 32 and in bed since yesterday again,how long does your episodes last?kind regards lisa
    • Posted

I feel unwell pretty much all the time....almost like i'm getting the flu...the drunk feeling is always there...the anxiety too. The first time i had it, i had no pressure in my ears. This time i have lots. But i was reading that it is quite common for most. Pressure at the back of my head is worst when im very anxious. I have been off work for 3 weeks.
    • Posted

Wow you sound same as me,its my 3rd week off work now and I'm no better I've been trying to potter round house as I've got two kids to look after but luckily my family are helping me everyday as my boyfriend is working to pay the mortgage, I want to work more than anything I love my job but I'm not getting better,pressure in forehead and back of head have been murder today,how are you today?lisa
    • Posted

Are you in the UK? I am in Canada. I think weather has a lot to do with our condition....low pressure outside = more pressure in our heads. I see my ENT in 3 hours to get my diagnosis. Can you believe i have already diagnosed myself? I am a worry wart....no doubt about it. I will post again later .... Debbie. PS: If you're in the UK, you're 5 hours ahead and you'll be asleep.
    • Posted

I'm in UK,near Brighton.I hope your ent appointment goes well and you get some answers and help that you need.let me know how it goes,Lisa x
    • Posted

Hi Lisa...my ENT thinks i have Menieres. He's not certain but he said because my symptoms came back a second time, its likely Menieres. Im not convinced....but i will go for the hearing test he recommended.
    • Posted

Hi Debbie,my ent a few months ago said I might have menieres but he wasn't sure then I was told its migraines and hormones,its my ears I know but I think its some sort of bacterial infection as antibiotics up to now were getting rid of it for 3-4 weeks then it all comes back, lately its not working and I have ear pain today.how are you?,lisa
    • Posted

Do you have other symptoms of Menieres? I am unbalanced and have tremendous pressure in my right ear.
    • Posted

Hi,I've had balance tests that came back normal but I'm off balance 24/7 ,just been given some serc to see if it helps as I'm so dizzy.I get bad pressure in my head front and back and in both ears but not all the time.the sun was bright today and it was too much for my eyes I had to close them,my right eye is slow and feels like it gets stuck but my eyes are healthy,do you get eye trouble?xlisa

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.