hiccups

Posted , 4 users are following.

could some1 please help...... since being diagnosed with stage 3 copd and yes ive quit smoking within 2 weeks but i have a lump in my throat which appeared when i started on the inhalers so im limited in eatingand when i do eat i get the hiccups so any advice is acceptable]

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

If I were you I would immediately refer the matter to your GP.

There might be a perfectly acceptable and understandable reason for this but as you don't know what it is, it is better to take advice before it becomes a real problem.

• Posted

More information please!  Which inhalers are you using?  Do you mean the fee;ing of a lump or can it actually be seen, in which case your gp would be the person to have a look at it.

Maybe you have reflux?

• Posted

the inhalers im on is ventolin (blue) seritise (purple) and spriva (grey) and no i cant see it but everytime i eat i can feel it and its hard to swallow no im not ill with flu or anything 
    • Posted

Hi Jackie, You`re On More Inhalers Than Me {20 yrs sufferer} Try Rinsing Your Mouth Out After Inhaling Or Check For Candida (thush)
    • Posted

i rinse my mouth constantly and got an appt with the gp on tues to check for thrush and thank you for your reply 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.